We're happy to announce the second release of Scala Native toolchain. 0.2 focuses on coverage and stability of the core libraries.
- #574 (by @Duhemm from Scala Center, @cedricviaccoz and @Korf74) adds initial support for File I/O APIs in
- #588 (by @MasseGuillaume from Scala Center) introduces support for
java.util.regex.*via bindings to Google's RE2 regular expression engine. See docs section on the difference wrt reference regular expressions.
- #618 #621 (by @densh) adds initial support for Scala's Futures. Current implementation is similar to the one in Scala.js and relies on a single-threaded event loop for the default execution context.
- #539 (by @LukasKellenberger) adds a new
nativeGCsbt setting. This setting lets you turn off the garbage collection altogether. This setting is going to be used a switch between different GC implementations in the future. See docs section about this setting.
- #624 (by @jonas) adds support for substraction on
- #560 #663 (by @fommil and @densh) clarifies licensing relationship with 3-rd party projects that are used in Scala Native.
- #573 #616 #651 (by @ekrich, @jonas and @densh) improves implementation of
- #602 (by @ekrich) adds initial support for
- #549 #591 #606 #622 #659 (by @jonas, @asoltysik, @fduraffourg, @brad-rathke and @densh) improves coverage of
java.lang.SystemAPIs by adding support for environment variables and properties, improve I/O with stdin/stdout/strerr streams.
- #661 #665 (by @densh) adds support for cross-publishing between 2.11.8 and 2.11.11 Scala versions.
- #565 #568 #570 #630 #639 #653 (by @MasseGuillaume, @jonas, @xuwei-k and @densh) improves sbt integration.
git shortlog -sn --no-merges v0.1.0..v0.2.0, 17 people contributed to this release: Denys Shabalin, Jonas Fonseca, Guillaume Massé, Martin Duhem, Lukas Kellenberger, Andrzej Sołtysik, Eric K Richardson, Remi, Florian Duraffour, Brad Rathke, Richard Whaling, Ruben Berenguel M, Sam Halliday, Shunsuke Otani, Cedric Viaccoz, Kenji Yoshida, Ignat Loskutov.
Thank you all!