Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Himalaya is a major update to the Scala network. This update brings us to hard fork V6 (or version 10 in daemon) and will happen at block height 563810. It is a mandatory update for all node maintainers of Scala, including pools, wallets and exchanges.
Highlights for V6 include:
- New proof-of-work named DefyX.
- A complete update to support the latest XMR features and bug fixes.
- Changed emission curve and supply.
Important: Due to the update of our Proof-of-Work algorithm you must update your mining software. Our GUI Miner will support the new algorithm as well as our distribution of XLArig.
Release for rebranding the project, please read the article here for more details.
Important side note :-
Please change your blockchain folder below given will be the locations for all operating systems we support.
C:\ProgramData\stellite\lmdb - > C:\ProgramData\torque\lmdb (Windows) /home/[USER_NAME]/.stellite -> /home/[USER_NAME]/.torque (Linux/Mac)
Fixed block height refresh estimation
Adamantium is a major update to the Stellite network. This update brings us to hardfork V5 (or version 9 in daemon) and will happen at block height 503001. It is a mandatory update for all node maintainers of Stellite, including pools, wallets and exchanges.
Highlights for V5 include:
- A complete update to support the latest Monero features including Bulletproofs
- A better transaction experience by consolidating outputs
- Move from 1 minute blocks to 5 minute blocks
- An update to our Proof-of-Work algorithm
- Improvements to our Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm (DAA)
Got rid of a hard fork warning message and also fixed an edge case
Titanium V3 fixes a lot of sync issues users had