Scala 2.12.4 is now available!
Scala 2.12.4 is now available.
Our benchmarks show a further reduction in compile times since 2.12.3 of 5-10%.
Improved Java 9 friendliness, with more to come!
- #6097 Fix runtime reflection of empty package members under Java 9
- #6098 Adapt to change in Java 9 classloader hierarchy
We'd like to highlight a few of the excellent contributions by @hrhino and @TomasMikula, with previews of improvements coming in 2.13 (available now under
- #5867 Include the parts of a compound/refinement type in implicit scope
- #6074 Resolve implicit instances for abstract types, according to the spec
- #6069 Higher-kinded type variable unification
The full release notes are on GitHub.