Please sign in to comment.
In favor of a marker attachment using Attachment, as suggested in comments. (The Attachment interface needs work.) I did this bit trying to fix SI-5715, but it's still a bit elusive because the Ident node is thrown away as soon as there's a member definition. Also, as far as I can see this will if anything propagate the backquotedness of an identifier less effectively than before, because TreeCopiers don't copy attachments. Maybe that's on the "todo" list? The whole idea seems to depend on their being propagated to copies.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 42 additions and 27 deletions.
- +2 −6 src/compiler/scala/reflect/internal/Importers.scala
- +7 −0 src/compiler/scala/reflect/internal/StdNames.scala
- +5 −2 src/compiler/scala/reflect/internal/TreeInfo.scala
- +3 −5 src/compiler/scala/reflect/internal/TreePrinters.scala
- +1 −5 src/compiler/scala/tools/nsc/ast/parser/Parsers.scala
- +1 −0 src/compiler/scala/tools/nsc/typechecker/RefChecks.scala
- +23 −9 src/library/scala/reflect/api/Trees.scala