Please sign in to comment.
SI-6784 Localize feature imports in scala.swing.
These were inadvertantly added to the public API in f15dc74 for anyone importing scala.swing._, which unintentionally enabled reflectiveCalls and implicitConversions for clients of the API. This change breaks the source compatibiliy poilicy, rather than deprecating these, based on the extremely low chance that someone is using these in something like: import scala.swing._; println(implicitConversions)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 14 additions and 5 deletions.
- +6 −1 src/swing/scala/swing/Action.scala
- +1 −0 src/swing/scala/swing/ComboBox.scala
- +1 −0 src/swing/scala/swing/GridBagPanel.scala
- +4 −1 src/swing/scala/swing/Orientable.scala
- +1 −0 src/swing/scala/swing/Oriented.scala
- +1 −0 src/swing/scala/swing/Swing.scala
- +0 −3 src/swing/scala/swing/package.scala