React-based Chatroom Component for Rasa Stack
- React-based component
- Supports Text with Markdown formatting, Images, and Buttons
- Customizable with SASS variables
- Generates a unique session id and keeps it in
- Queues consecutive bot messages for better readability
- Speech input (only in Chrome for now)
- Demo mode included (ideal for scripted screencasts)
- Hosted on S3 for easy use
- Simple setup. Works with Rasa's REST channel
- Embed the
chatroom.jsin the HTML of your website and configure it to connect to your Rasa bot. Either use the S3 hosted version or build it yourself. (see below)
- In your Rasa bot setup, make sure to include the Rasa REST channel in your
rest: # pass
Depending on your setup you might need to start the Rasa CLI / Rasa server with the right CORS headers, e.g.
chatroom@master is always the latest version from the GitHub master branch. Use e.g.
firstname.lastname@example.org to load a specific release. All Releases can be found here.
|Chatroom Version||Compatible Rasa Core Version|
|0.9.x (Deprecated)||0.11.4+, 0.13.7|
Note, versions prior to
0.10.x used a custom Python channel to connect the chatroom frontend with a Rasa bot backend. Upgrading, from version
0.9.x or below will require you to modify the
credentials.yml and include the Rasa REST channel. (see installation instructions above)
Continuously build the Chatroom component
yarn watch yarn serve
http://localhost:8080/demo.html in your browser.
Distributable files will be created in folder
Made by scalable minds