How it works
We pull poms from Bintray and we receive poms from Maven Central or to Scaladex directly. Your library has to be published to one of those repositories.
- We discover Scala release based on the pom filename.
A common practice is to include the scala compiler version in the artifactId.
We search for
_2.12. If you dont follow this convention add your releases to non-standard.json
- We download pom and parent poms
- We read them, 10% are invalid (most common issue: duplicated tags see https://github.com/sbt/sbt/issues/2566)
- We inspect the pom file for scm tag (source control management). If you forgot to add a scm tag claim your library to claims.json
- We download content and metadata from GitHub (Readme, Avatar, Descriptions, etc)
How to contribute
For more information read the shields.io API