templateAttributesmap lets you set common render context variables prior to the layout call. GH-134
- Respect HttpOnly option on CookieOptions. GH-136
- Support deleting cookies with paths. GH-138
- Log requests and responses to debug.
- Replaced HttpTester with embedded Jetty and a real http client
- Allows sending Content-Type for file uploads
- Allows sending
Array[Byte]as file body
- Allows sending request body as
- Allows to get response body as
Like the lift-json module but uses jerkson instead of lift-json
- Level colorizer for getting the level of the log entry in the console in a different color
- Scalatra request logger for slf4j which uses CGI param names
- Removed the dual cookie auth stores and replaced with a single more configurable one
- Cookie store now takes cookieOptions as an implicit
- Increase visibillity of the BasicAuthRequest
- Now uses ScalatraBase instead of ServletBase
- Only run unauthenticated hook if authenticating for all strategies
- MethodOverrideSupport now also takes headers into account when deciding on the overload.
- Adds support for X-XSRF-Token header as described in the (angular js docs)[http://docs.angularjs.org/api/ng.$http].
- Cookie serialization now converts Max-Age to Expires to appease IE
- I18nSupport is not thread-safe. GH-200
- Improved handling of encoded uris, so that encoded /?# characters are supported
- Allow usage of the ActionResult instances with halt (thanks igstan)
- Unified the JsonSupport and JsonRequestBody traits
- Adds support for the JSON vulnerability mitigation described in the (angular js docs)[http://docs.angularjs.org/api/ng.$http].
- ensure JValue return type for parsed body
- After filters run now asynchronously on asynchronous requests. GH-148