Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This release is NOT binary compatible with 7.1.x and 7.2.x milestones.
- FreeT and BindRec
- add Traverse1[Zipper]
- Add validationNel to Disjunction
- Comment on the (mild) unsafety of Tag.subst. (#838)
Hoist[λ[(a[_], b) => LazyEitherT[a, A, b]]]
- add explicit type annotations
- add Choice[NullResult] and ProChoice[NullResult]
- add Zip[Free[S, ?]]
Plus[IndexedStateT[F, S1, S2, ?]]
- Deprecate Tree.apply, Tree.leaf, and Tree.node in favor of Tree.Node and Tree.Leaf, which also allow pattern matching. Use the new objects everywhere.
- Changed keySet from Set to ISet.
- classify StateT
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.