Fadecandy Processing Examples
This directory contains examples for Fadecandy written in Processing.
- A single dot that throbs and follows the cursor
- Fractal noise clouds, in color
- More complex noise clouds, with rings or ripples that expand and contract
- A sample grid sequencer, firing various effects in a rhythm
- Sine wave pattern, with controls to disable dithering and adjust brightness
- Use the mouse to control hue (X) and brightness (Y)
- Hold down "D" to turn off dithering. Try this at various brightness levels.
- Try adjusting the hue with and without dithering.