sciview - interactive visualisation in vr for fiji & imagej2
sciview running the Game of Life 3D demo (see
Demo > Game of Life 3D).
Documentation is being developed.
Adding to Fiji
In Fiji, go to
Help -> Update and activate the
SciView update site. In case you need to add it manually, the address is
Note you can access the latest version of SciView (as reflected by the master branch of this repository) by adding this update site to ImageJ manually:
- Curtis Rueden (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- Aryaman Gupta (MPI-CBG)
- Tobias Pietzsch (MPI-CBG)
- Robert Haase (MPI-CBG)
- Jan Eglinger (FMI Basel)
- Stephan Saalfeld (HHMI Janelia Farm)
In case you use sciview or scenery in a scientific publication, please cite this paper:
- Ulrik Günther, Tobias Pietzsch, Aryaman Gupta, Kyle I.S. Harrington, Pavel Tomancak, Stefan Gumhold, and Ivo F. Sbalzarini: scenery — Flexible Virtual Reality Visualisation on the Java VM. IEEE VIS 2019 (accepted, arXiv:1906.06726).
Triggering uploads to the update site:
[SV_IJ_DEPLOY_PRIMARY] to a commit message
This software contains the following 3rd party libraries:
- IntelliJ UI code, by JetBrains (licensed under the Apache Software License 2.0), see
- trove4j, by the Trove4j team (licensed under the Lesser GNU Public License 3.0), see