slate is a content management system/framework originally developed at
West Virginia University Web Services (http://www.wvu.edu).
- Configure your database connection (database.yml)
- Create your database and load the schema (rake db:schema:load)
- Run slate setup to create a login (rake slate:setup)
Local Machine Setup
- Add slate.local.host to your hosts file. Point it at 127.0.0.1
- Start mongrel (script/server)
- Access admin at slate.local.host:3000
Please be aware: slate is still in early alpha stage. This version (0.5)
is a complete rebuild of the original system used at WVU. Many aspects
have not been rebuilt yet. Comments are welcome, but no support will
be provided at this point.