This is a massive simplification/refactor of the original jenkins cookbook written by these awesome people:
Original Author:: Doug MacEachern (<email@example.com>) Contributor:: AJ Christensen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Contributor:: Fletcher Nichol <email@example.com> Contributor:: Roman Kamyk <firstname.lastname@example.org> Contributor:: Darko Fabijan <email@example.com>
I plan on rewriting this README once it's closer to release.
- test coverage including test-kitchen/jamie integration tests
- reevalute LWRPs and see if Jenkins REST API can be better leveraged.
- LWRPs for defining pipelines
- complete rewrite of README based on recent changes
Proposed Test Scenarios
Ensure Jenkins is running and accessible when:
- initially installed
- plugin is added/updated
- new version of WAR is downloaded
running and accessible includes:
- webui is accessible
- jenkins_job can successfully create a new job via API.