A simple three.js based editor for math scenes.
- create, edit, save and load scenes
- create sample scenes as the given epipolar geometry
- add mathematical objects like spheres, boxes and planes
- add text labels and arrows
- plot complex functions (expression evaluation with math.js)
- add, edit and delete light sources, background color and the grid
You can easily add new objects and settings to the editor. Just use the given structure within the
geometryEditor.settings objects and the new features will be automatically appended to the menu overlay.
You can use serveral keybindings for the editor:
+to add a camera
-to remove the last camera
cto toggle the background
gto toggle the grid
sto toggle the shortcuts info
strg+sto open the save menu
spaceto toggle the overlay
escto close the current popup
This software projects was done in a bachelor thesis at Universität Tübingen.
Adviser: Prof. Dr. Andreas Schilling & Dipl. Inf. Benjamin Wassermann