Redis Client implementation for Python. The Client only supports Python 3 for the moment. If there is enough interest, i will make it work with Python 2.
- Currently implemented Features:
- Base Redis Client
- Publish Subscribe Client
- Sentinel Client
- Connection Pool
- Sentinel Backed Connection Pool
- Client & Pool for Redis Cluster
- Bulk Mode ( Not supported with Redis Cluster )
- Client & Pool with Static Hash Cluster (Supports Bulk Mode)
- Sentinel Backed Pool with Static Hash Cluster (Supports Bulk Mode)
pyredis can be installed via pip as follows:
pip install python_redis
Stephan Schultchen <email@example.com>
Unless stated otherwise on-file pyredis uses the MIT license, check LICENSE file.
If you'd like to contribute, fork the project, make a patch and send a pull request.