A unified API for processing payments with Symfony
This bundle provides the foundation for different payment backends. It abstracts away the differences between payment protocols, and offers a simple, and unified API for performing financial transactions.
- Simple, unified API (integrate once and use any payment provider)
- Persistence of financial entities (such as payments, transactions, etc.)
- Transaction management including retry logic
- Encryption of sensitive data
- Support for :doc:`many <backends>` payment backends out of the box
- Easily support other payment backends
Once you grasp how this bundle works, take a look at the :doc:`payment_form` chapter to learn how to customize the form.
.. toctree :: :hidden: :maxdepth: 1 setup payment_form events plugins model backends
.. toctree:: :hidden: :caption: Guides :maxdepth: 1 :glob: guides/*