What the plugin does for you
jmsPaymentPlugin is designed to provide a generic persistence layer for processing payments.
- It is not coupled to any specific payment provider, or process flow.
- It does not make assumptions about your domain model.
- It has a flexible event system that allows you to hook into the payment process without altering payment classes.
- It is easy to add new payment methods (support for PayPal, and Micropayment already built-in)
- It is robust, and stable due to many unit tests.
You can report bugs directly through github: Report Bug
If you want to contribute new features, a post on the symfony mailing list would be appreciated, so we can discuss how to best implement the desired features.