Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
What the plugin does for you
jmsPaymentPlugin is designed to provide a flexible persistence layer for processing payments.
- It is not coupled to any specific payment provider, or process flow.
- It does not make assumptions about your domain model.
- It has a flexible event system that allows you to hook into the payment process without altering payment classes.
- It is easy to add new payment methods (support for PayPal, and Micropayment already out of the box)
- It is robust, and stable due to many unit tests.
You can report bugs directly through github: Report Bug
If you want to contribute new features, a post on the symfony mailing list would be appreciated, so we can discuss how to best implement the desired features.