A scratch build start point for front-end developers.
- Install required GEM packages:
gem install sass scss_lint
- Install required global NPM dependencies:
npm install -g jscs jshint requirejs
npm installto install all local dependencies
gulp developto start automatic build scripts
- Start building your app...
- Update the
.htaccessfile to have your required environment configuration.
theme-colormeta tag with your desired colour.
- Duplicate and modify the
src/js/app.js, and their dependencies to
src/js/imports/main.jsif they need methods to be called on ready, load or resize).
- Uses NPM for package management and Gulp for automated tasks
- Includes underscore.js by default (because it's just so dang useful!)
- Uses SCSS for CSS pre-prosessing
Licensed under the MIT license. Copyright © 2015 Mike Parsons