- Makes it possible to turn spatial querying on and off on a per-exhibit basis. This makes it possible to avoid the added load on the server incurred by real-time querying for exhibits that don't need it (eg, when there are just a handful of records).
- Increases up the size of the "SVG" input textarea to make it easier to see the SVG markup after it's been pasted in.
- Gets rid of HTML sanitization on exhibit and record models that was scrubbing out
data-neatline-slugattributes in the markup.
- Fixes bug that was making it impossible to paste values from the clipboard into the hex value input boxes for the color fields in the "Style" tab.
- Fixes a problem that was causing item imports to fail when other plugins were installed that made use of the
public_show_itemshook (eg, Coins).
- Fixes performance problems in Chrome related to hardware-acceleration styles on OpenLayers tile images.
- Upgrades OpenLayers to v2.13.1.
- Upgrades jQuery to v2.0.3.