- Allows specification of a Google Maps API Key, which is recommended to prevent errors.
- Google Maps API key is configurable, and is compatible with the GeoLocation plugin, which also uses one.
- Adds a way to specify an alternative, accessible version of an exhibit, via #401.
- Closes #386, #363 #382, and addresses #168, which prevented exhibits with Google Maps base layers from rendering correctly.
- Addresses #391, #403 and #358, which prevented exhibits from having a WMS map specified as a base layer, among other things.
- Addresses #394 and #393, having to do with the opacity and layering of the map vector layer editor cursor visibility.
- Please use the zipfile attached below named
Neatline-2.5.2.zip, which contains minified production assets.