- Omeka 2.0.
- Upload the
astrolabedirectory to your Omeka installation's
themesdirectory. See the Managing Themes for Omeka.
- Activate the theme on the Appearance → Themes page in your Omeka admin panel.
We use an issue tracker for feedback on issues and requested improvements.
You can contribute in many ways, and not all of them involve adding new features in code. For example, you can:
- report bugs or request features in the issue tracker
- add documentation and 'how-to' articles to the README or Wiki
- help people with questions they ask in the Omeka Forums or developer list
- hack on Astrolabe itself by fixing bugs you've found in the issue tracker, or by adding a new feature.
If you do want to file a bug, it will help to include:
- your version of Omeka
- the name and version of the browser(s) used
- as much detail about the bug as possible (e.g. steps to reproduce it)
- a URL to a page in Omeka (running Astrolabe of course!) where can see the bug happening.
If you'd like to contribute code to the theme, just do the following:
- Fork the theme to your own account.
- Create a topic branch for your bug fix or feature, from the
developbranch of the Astrolabe project.
- Commit your changes, and provide plenty of detail in your commit message about the changes you propose.
- Push that topic branch back to your account, then send us a pull request.
If you want to make changes to the style sheets, we ask that you do that in the Sass files, then recompile the style sheets.
Astrolabe is developed with the following tools: