- Upload the 'ivanhoe' theme directory to your WordPress installation's
wp-content/themesdirectory. See Installing a Theme Manually.
- Activate the theme from the Appearance page in your WordPress admin panel.
Contributing to the Project
We rely on the Github issues tracker for feedback on issues and improvements.
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Commit your changes to your own fork.
- Send us a pull request, with a clear explanation of the changes. Bonus points for topic branches.
- Martin Liebeskind (German)
- Gillian Price (Spanish)
- Oguljan Reyimbaeva (Russian)
- Katina Rogers (French)
Copyright (c) 2014 The Board and Visitors of the University of Virginia. See [LICENSE][license] for more information.