A calendaring/scheduling application, featuring:
- one-time and recurring events
- calendar exceptions (occurrences changed or cancelled)
- occurrences accessible through Event API and Period API
- relations of events to generic objects
- ready to use, nice user interface
- view day, week, month, three months and year
- project sample which can be launched immediately and reused in your project
See wiki page for more
Download the code; put in into your project’s directory or run
python setup.py installto install system-wide.
- python-dateutil from Labix
(both come with most distributions)
INSTALLED_APPS – add:
TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS – add:
This setting determines which day of the week your calendar begins on if your locale doesn’t already set it. Default is 0, which is Sunday.
This setting controls the behavior of :func:`Views.get_next_url`. If set, all calendar modifications will redirect here (unless there is a `next` set in the request.)
This setting controls the behavior of :func:`Period.classify_occurence`. If True, then occurences that have been cancelled will be displayed with a css class of canceled, otherwise they won’t appear at all.
Defaults to False
This setting controls the callable used to determine if a user has permission to edit an event or occurance. The callable must take the object and the user and return a boolean.
If ob is None, then the function is checking for permission to add new events
This setting controls the callable that gets all events for calendar display. The callable must take the request and the calendar and return a `QuerySet` of events. Modifying this setting allows you to pull events from multiple calendars or to filter events based on permissions