Package that takes (almost) any function and returns a quantity of interest that is differentially private.
functions.R functions required to run the algorithm.
utils.R helper functions that calculate various quantities of interest or help with simulations.
Meg's To-Do List
- Clean up code: some legacy code has inconsistent variable names across functions, we will fix this
Items to note
- The random number generation is not currently differentially private
- The branching is a bit hacky right now
- We don't currently have robust error handling because we were testing a bunch of edge cases
- The one-sided vs. two-sided solver runs into small float issues that we should fix
- There is currently no testing for the functions
- We would like to add functionality so users can create their own functions and have some rules that must be followed to make sure the functions are allowable