Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Instructions for swapping the control board
Warning! Make sure that you unplug the USB and power cables from the DropBot before opening the case.
- Remove the 4 screws in the corners of the lid and detach the lid from the case.
- Remove the 2 screws holding the control board in place.
- Remove the control board and swap in the replacement. Note that you will need to swap the USB jumper cable to the new control board.
- Replace the 2 screws from Step 2.
- Re-attach the case lid and replace the 4 screws from Step 1.
(optional) Connect the DropBot and manually flash firmware compatible with installed version of MicroDrop from the Windows Start menu:
- Try running the on-board hardware diagnostics.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.