Fixed a missing jar
Support OSX Yosemite
Configure in Weblogic
Integrated Sites (a.k.a. kill JSK)
This release features an integrated installer using the publicly distributable WebCenter Sites you can download from the Oracle website. Also a number of bug fixing, and convention normalizing (everything in Sites requires a prefix - everything in AgileSites does not require a prefix).
Hot fix 1.8-hf1
for WebCenterSites 184.108.40.206.x and 220.127.116.11.0
Internal cleanup and improved setup
The demo for the 11.8 has now all the tests working, and the csdt export works cleanly.
I merged some improvements in the builds:
You can specify the site to import directly with the "!Site" syntax, so you now install the demo with
wcs-dt import #Demo-11.8 !Demo
You install everything with the single
wcs-setup while sites is offline and deploy with the single
There are a number of other internal things tidied but no other user visibile changes.
Supporting 18.104.22.168.0... and much more
- Supporting Web Center Sites 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199.0.
- Friendly Urls also for blobs
- Multi-devices and multi-web root support
- Reorganized and extended the API, now with dependencies and recommendations
- Introduced the automatic configurator for quick installation
- CSDT support with multiple workspaces
- IDE generates only one java-only project (no more needed scala-ide and 3 projects)
- A new, simpler naming convention
Under the hood
- Fixed many issues and warning
- in the core the jar has the version number
- Improved hot reloading now supporting multiple jar and plugins