Exploring Arduino: First Edition, Chapter 4
The code in this folder is for Chapter 4 of the FIRST EDITION of "Exploring Arduino"
- Listing 4-1: Automatic Speed Control /motor
- Listing 4-2: Adjustable Speed Control /motor_pot
- Listing 4-3: H-Bridge Potentiometer Motor Control /hbridge
- Listing 4-4: Servo Potentiometer Control /servo
- Listing 4-5: Sweeping Distance Sensor /sweep
Open Source License
- All Code Copyright 2013 Jeremy E. Blum, Blum Idea Labs, LLC.
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- A copy of the GNU General Public License is included along with this software. It can also be found here.
Under the GNU GPL, you are free to do whatever you want with this provided code. However, I'd really appreciate it if you could do the following things when re-using any code that I have released for this book:
- Provide attribution at the top of your code, like this:
This code adapted from code by Jeremy Blum (jeremyblum.com), for his book: "Exploring Arduino" (exploringarduino.com). Its use and modifcation are permitted under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- If you make something awesome with the help of this book and/or my code examples, I'd love to hear about it! Post it on social media with the hashtag: #ExploringArduino.
- Share! If you make something awesome, please consider releasing it as an open source project so other people can learn from what you've done.