Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
GitHub is where the world builds software
Millions of developers and companies build, ship, and maintain their software on GitHub — the largest and most advanced development platform in the world.
Clone estimator for each parameter value in validation_curve #7365
I find your mock estimator a bit of an obtuse way to test this. How about a class inheriting from something already in scikit-learn (even a dummy estimator) that simply raises an error if fit is called on it multiple times?
def fit(self, X, y): assert_false(hasattr(self, 'fit_called_')) self.fit_called_ = True super(type(self), self).fit(X, y)
Please also make sure that the lines you change in this PR follow the PEP8 conventions (travis is read because of this):
Hopefully after those changes, @ogrisel can give this a final review and merge.…
On 14 June 2017 at 11:09, Aleksandr Sandrovskii ***@***.***> wrote: @jnothman <https://github.com/jnothman> Yes, I am. Will add into model_selection/_validation.py, resolve the conflict and add an entry to doc/whats_new.rst. Please, let me know if anything else is needed. — You are receiving this because you were mentioned. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub <#7365 (comment)>, or mute the thread <https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AAEz69DbZejMdY3JbhEs1a6Vr9BaQSntks5sDzK1gaJpZM4J4CRC> .
* BUG: fix svd_solver validation in PCA.fit * TST: add test of pca svd_solver
* Modify plot_custom_kernel for matplotlib v2 comp Add `edgecolors` attribute in scatter plot for better visualization in matplotlib version 2 Issue: #8364 * Modify plot_oneclass.py for matplotlib v2 comp Add `edgecolors` attribute to scatter plot for better visualization in matplotlib version 2 Issue: #8364 * Modify plot_rbf_parameters for matplotlib v2 Add `edgecolors` attribute to scatter plot for better visualization. Issue: #8364 * Modify plot_separating_hyperplane_unbalanced for matplotlib v2 Add `edgecolors` attribute to scatter plot for better visualization. Issue: #8364 * Modify plo_svm_kernels for matplotlib v2 Add `edgecolors` attribute to scatter plot for better visualization. Issue: #8364 * Modify plot_svm_margin for matplotlib v2 comp Add `edgecolors` attribute to scatter plot for better visualization. Issue: #8364 * Modify plot_svm_nonlinear for matplotlib v2 Add `edgecolors` attribute to scatter plot for matplotlib version 2 compatibility Issue: #8364 * Modify file for remove flake8 error Remove extra white space. Issue: #8364
* add html-noplot and help message to make.bat * changed spaces to tab in make.bat help * changed all spaces to tabs in make.bat update
* Add _RepeatedSplits and RepeatedKFold class * Add RepeatedStratifiedKFold and doc for repeated cvs * Change default value of n_repeats * Change input parameters of repeated cv constructor to n_splits, n_repeats, random_state * Generate random states in split function rather than store it beforehand * Doc changes, inheriting RepeatedKFold, RepeatedStratifiedKFold from _RepeatedSplits and other review changes * Remove blank line, put testcases for deterministic split in loop and add StopIteration check in testcase * Using rng directly as random_state param to create cv instance and added a check for cvargs * Fix pep8 warnings * Changing default values for n_splits and n_repeats and add entry in changelog * Adding name to the feature * Missing space
…weight_invariance in metrics/tests/test_common.py (#8537) * Separated tests for regression features in test_sample_weight_invariance * Fixed pep8 * Removed unecessary check for regression * Updated regression metrics * Joel's suggestions
…8548) * clarify role of the function and streamline introduction * added feature selection methods to see also * completed see also * fixed pep related formatting for flake8checks. * fixed extra whitespace flake8 problems, remaining failure is a copied see all line from another function, the line is over by a period, does not make sense to newline that. * one more whitespace * FIX small pep8 error.
…ll hierarchy (#9004) * FIX : remove n_nonzero_coefs from attr of LassoLarsCV + clean up call to Lars._fit * cleanup * fix deprecation warning + clarify warning * add test * pep8 * adddress comments
* fix OVR classifier edgecase bugs * add regression tests for OVO and OVR decision function shapes
* correcting information criterion calculation in least_angle.py The information criterion calculation is not compatible with the original paper Zou, Hui, Trevor Hastie, and Robert Tibshirani. "On the “degrees of freedom” of the lasso." The Annals of Statistics 35.5 (2007): 2173-2192. APA * FIX : fix AIC/BIC computation in LassoLarsIC * update what's new * fix test * fix test * address comments * DOC comments and docstring on criterion computation
…ressor, added 2 tests (#8931)