Third party projects and code snippets
Clone this wiki locally
This page references projects and code snippets (gists) which are compatible with the scikit-learn API conventions.
Different models and algorithms
- lightning Large-scale linear classification and regression in Python/Cython
- libOPF Optimal path forest classifier
- pyIPCA Incremental Principal Component Analysis
- sklearn_pandas bridge for scikit-learn pipelines and pandas data frame with dedicated transformers.
- py-earth Multivariate adaptive regression splines
- [HMMLearn] (https://github.com/hmmlearn/hmmlearn) Hidden Markov Models
- sklearn-compiledtrees generate a C++ implementation of the predict function for decision trees (and ensembles) trained by sklearn. Useful for latency-sensitive production environments.
- glm-sklearn scikit-learn compatible wrapper around the GLM module in statsmodel.
- Fast svmlight / libsvm file loader
- pyensemble An implementation of Caruana et al's Ensemble Selection algorithm in Python, based on scikit-learn
- seqlearn: sequence classification library (HMMs, structured perceptron)
- lda: fast implementation of Latent Dirichlet Allocation in Cython (github)
- random-output-trees Multi-output random forest on randomised output space
- nolearn scikit-learn compatible wrappers for neural net libraries, and other utilities.
- sklearn-theano Scikit-learn compatible tools using theano
- Sparse Filtering Unsupervised feature learning based on sparse-filtering
- Kernel Regression Implementation of Nadaraya-Watson kernel regression with automatic bandwidth selection
- Extreme Learning Machines Implementation of ELM (random layer + ridge) with a scikit-learn compatible interface.
- gplearn Genetic Programming for symbolic regression tasks.
- auto-sklearn Drop-in replacement for a scikit-learn estimator that performs automatic model and parameter selection
- fastFM Fast factorization machine implementation compatible with scikit-learn
- pyFM Another implementation of FMs in Python
- kmodes k-modes clustering algorithm for categorical data, and several of its variations
- sklearn-deap Use evolutionary algorithms instead of gridsearch in scikit-learn.
- gp-extras Additional kernels that can be used in scikit-learn's GaussianProcessRegressor
- astroML data mining for astronomy
- [nilearn] (http://nilearn.github.io/) NeuroImaging with scikit-learn
- Multi-Layer-Perceptron neural network classifier trained by SGD
- Non-Negative Garotte
- Kernel SGD
- Fuzzy K-means and K-medians
- Kernel k-means
- Non-negative Least-Squares
- Non-negative Matrix Factorization for I-divergence
- K-means + RBF transformation, inspired by The secret of the big guys
- Multiclass SVMs
- Coordinate descent solver for NMF (designed for sparse data without missing values)
Code snippets that do not follow the fit / predict / transform API.