Python client for the GBIF API
Source on GitHub at sckott/pygbif
Having trouble? Or want to know how to get started?
- Try the :doc:`FAQ <../docs/faq>` -- it's got answers to some common questions.
- Looking for specific information? Try the :ref:`genindex`
- Report bugs with pygbif in our issue tracker.
.. toctree:: :caption: Installation :hidden: intro/install
- How to install pygbif.
.. toctree:: :caption: Docs :hidden: docs/faq docs/usecases
.. toctree:: :caption: Modules :hidden: modules/intro modules/occurrence modules/registry modules/species
- Introduction to pygbif modules.
- The occurrence module: core GBIF occurrence data, including count, search, and download APIs.
- The registry module: including datasets, installations, networks, nodes, and organizations.
- The species module: including name search, lookup, suggest, usage, and backbone search.
All the rest
.. toctree:: :caption: All the rest :hidden: changelog_link contributors contributing conduct license
- See what has changed in recent pygbif versions.
- pygbif contributors.
- Learn how to contribute to the pygbif project.
- Expected behavior in this community. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
- The pygbif license.