RPM List Builder
RPM List Builder (
rpmlb) helps you to build a list of defined RPM
packages including Red Hat Software Collection (SCL) continually from
a recipe file.
RPM List Builder ...
- Supports building a list of RPMs and SCL that is a extension of the RPM packages.
- Supports several build types
- Mock (
- Copr (
- Custom build by config file. You can customize the build with
- Mock (
- Supports several types to get packages by recipe file.
- Copy from local directory
- Download by
- Custom download. You can customize the way with
rhpkg, and etc.
- Supports retry feature.
- Supports build by resume from any positon of the recipe file.
- Python 3.6 (Recommended), 3.5, 3.4
$ pip3 install rpmlb
$ git clone REPO_URL $ cd rpm-list-builder $ pip3 install .
To show help.
$ rpmlb -h
$ rpmlb \ --download DOWNLOAD_TYPE \ --build BUILD_TYPE \ RECIPE_FILE \ COLLECTION_ID
See Users Guide for detail.
$ pip3 install tox $ tox