The easiest way to share and manage your Git, Mercurial and Subversion repositories over http.
- Very easy installation
- No need to hack configuration files, SCM-Manager is completely configureable from its Web-Interface
- No Apache and no database installation is required
- Central user, group and permission management
- Out of the box support for Git, Mercurial and Subversion
- Full RESTFul Web Service API (JSON and XML)
- Rich User Interface
- Simple Plugin API
- Useful plugins available
- Licensed under the MIT-License
This branch (default) is for the development of SCM-Manager 2.x. If you are interested in the development of version 1.x, please checkout the 1.x branch.
- **2018-09-25** - SCM-Manager 2 gets a boost by Cloudogu GmbH
- **2018-05-04** - SCM-Manager 1.60 released (download | release notes)
- **2018-04-11** - SCM-Manager 1.59 released
You can find the complete documentation in the docs/ directory.
Looking for more guidance? Full documentation lives in the SCM-Manager repository. Do you have further ideas or need support?
Community Support - Contact the SCM-Manager support team for questions about SCM-Manager, to report bugs or to request features through the official channels. Find more about this here.
Enterprise Support - Do you require support with the integration of SCM-Manager into your processes, with the customization of the tool or simply a service level agreement (SLA)? Contact our development partner Cloudogu! Their team is looking forward to discussing your individual requirements with you and will be more than happy to give you a quote. Request Enterprise Support.