This is is the data for my blog. It is automatically transformed by Jekyll into a static site whenever I push this repository to GitHub.
$ git clone https://github.com/sco/sco.github.com.git $ cd sco.github.com $ sudo gem install jekyll RedCloth rdiscount s3_website dotenv # jekyll serve $ jekyll build $ # edit s3_website.yml as desired # create .env, put S3_ID and S3_SECRET with iam keys $ s3_website cfg apply $ s3_website push
The following directories and their contents are Copyright Scott Raymond. You may not reuse anything therein without my permission:
All other directories and files are MIT Licensed. Feel free to use the HTML and CSS as you please. If you do use them, a link back to http://github.com/sco/sco.github.com would be appreciated, but is not required.
- manually fix images
- fix textile/markdown as needed
- download everything from textdrive, cancel account
- create posts from twitter, flickr, delicious, pinboard, instagram, gowalla, etc (grouped by week? month?)
- bring back instantloser/longwaydown/greymorning
- PDI supporting maruku instead of rdiscount
- PDI kramdown
- set up feedburner
- set up per-year archives
- archive comments from db somewhere
- set up a "wide" template for more technical posts with code samples