Scope Spring 2019: Flutter
This is the Scope Spring 2019 GitHub curriculum repository! Here you'll find projects and resources that will help you learn Flutter throughout the semester. Here you'll find a folder for every lesson. Within each folder is a project and a
README.md that will guide you step-by-step on how to build the project for that lesson.
- Lesson 1 - Dev environment setup & Introduction to Dart
- Lesson 2 - Startup name generator: Scaffold
- Lesson 3 - Calculator: Containers, Layouts & States
- Lesson 4 - Nearby Restaurants Explorer: Google Maps & URL Launcher
- Lesson 5 - Weather App: API Fetching
Using This Repo
To use this repo properly, first follow lesson 1 to get Git, Android Studio, Dart, Flutter, and the right environment setup on your machine.
For every lesson, there's a project and a
README.md that corresponds to that project. The project will contain the full finished code for that lesson and the
README.md will walk you step-by-step on how to build that week's project from scratch.
We hope you'll follow along our curriculum and get started building Web apps. It's going to be a fun semester and we're glad you're a part of it!