Scotas OLS, Oracle Solr-Lucene near real-time engine running inside embedded JVM.
Scotas Native Solr integration
Integrated into the Oracle RDBMS by adding a new index type. When you need to search over big data, you need specialized solutions capable to deal with the velocity, variety and volume of this valuable information which analysis allows you to implement better solutions and to delineate appropriate business strategies. An important challenge in this area is how to handle the company big data and normalized data in an efficient, on line and integrated way. Oracle engine allows implementing user's Java applications inside the engine transparently. Following this approach, Scotas OLS is a product that has all the previous characteristics, throw the implementation of the market standard solution Solr/Lucene inside Oracle Engine adding transactional and security features.
- Applications requiring certification against security and audits standards.
- Advanced Full-Text Search features.
- Applications requiring no delay between data changes and a positive hit.
- Near Real Time update/insert, Real Time deletes.
- On-Line index/rebuild, Parallel index/rebuild.