Scotch Box Pro (NGINX)
Just a Dead-Simple Local LAMP/LEMP Stack for Vagrant. Making Vagrant EASY AS EATING CAKE for developers.
Scotch Box is a pre-configured Vagrant Box with a full array of features to get you up and running with Vagrant in no time.
NGINX version: https://github.com/scotch-io/scotch-box-pro-nginx
This is a paid version of the original Scotch Box. Go Pro Now! to get access to documentation and new tutorials!
- NEW OS: Ubuntu-17.10!
- NEW PHP: PHP 7.2!
- NEW APACHE: 2.4.29
- NEW NGINX: 1.13.8
- NEW RUBY via RVM: 2.5.0
- NEW NODE via NVM: 8.9.4
- NEW BUILD SCRIPTS
- Fixes a MongoDB and PHP bug
- Makes Laravel routing finally work out of the box with NGINX version
- Adds Drush (Launcher) even though you should do this through Composer these days
- Updated WP-CLI version
- Generally WAY higher versions of everything else
- Check out the official docs at: box.scotch.io
- Read the getting started article
- Read the 2.0 release article
- Read the 2.5 release article
- Read the 3.0 release article
- Read the 3.5 release article
Check-out box.scotch.io to learn more.