goTop is a <2kb Scroll to Top jQuery plugin.
A live demo is available with documentation.
Bugs and feature requests
For transparency and insight into our release cycle, and for striving to maintain backward compatibility, jquery-gotop will be maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible.
Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org/.
- Fixed link to demo in the readme.
- Simplified placement options.
- Minor code simplifications.
- Making the version numbers consistent across nuget, npm, and bower.
- Added IDs to the
spantags to allow CSS styling.
- Added a dependency for Bootstrap 3.0.0 or greater.
- Updated the jQuery dependency to 1.6.
- Added bower and npm packages
- Initial commit
Copyright and license
Copyright 2015 Scott Dorman under the MIT license.