An open-source library for building Dynamics CRM XRM solutions using Script#, jQuery & Knockoutjs.
SparkleXrm is currently in a Preview alpha release.
If you are interested in getting a feel for this project, you can install the SparkleXrm_0_1_0_managed.zip and QuoteLineEditor_0_1_0_managed.zip managed solution and check it out. Open a quote, and use the 'Quote Products' tab on the form to add/edit/remove quote products. Once you've finished, deleting the solutions afterwards will remove all trace!
Building the Source
To build the source you will need to install:
- Developer Toolkit for VS2012
- Script# v0.7.5 (Install through Tools->Extensions & Updates)
The DebugWeb project allows you to run and debug the samples without publishing to CRM. The standalone samples projects use fiddler to allow debugging, but I found having a dedicated test web easier for the full source.
- Make writing client extensions for Dynamics CRM as close as possible to writing Server extensions!
- Provide User Interface controls for editable grids and form fields
- Provide UI Validation controls that work for grids and forms
- Provide localisation support for multi-language/date/number formats.
- Compatible with CRM2011, CRM2013 and CRM2015. The 0.x solution is a CRM2011 managed solution that can also be imported into CRM2013. The 7.x solution is CRM2015 managed solution.