Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
For those of you concerned that this means 98% of your responsive images won't be polyfilled, fear not. We're only being polite to your disk space and not installing a full copy of the examples directory (and various other small fried fish, by comparison) each time you install Picturefill. These examples are, of course, available on the wider interwebs, should you need them.
Official Release Notes ™:
- add .npmignore file (via #674)
- Spec-accurate parsers for
- Close matching of native behavior in terms of source selection
- A number of fixes for first-wave implementation issues, such as https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1135812
- A significantly more robust test suite
Barring the discovery of any major issues, this is a preview of the release version of Picturefill 3.0.0.
Help us test, and let us know how it goes!
Picturefill 3.0 boasts a deadly accurate set of parsers, and matches a number of native behaviors that Picturefill 2.x didn’t—but also meant a near-complete rewrite.
That means we need testers.
Give the Picturefill 3.0.0 beta a try, and let us know if you run into any issues!
Changes from Picturefill 2.3 Beta:
sizesvalues now fall back to