Bootstrapping a brand spanking new machine
On a freshly installed macOS Sierra machine the following commands will get everything configured.
sudo xcodebuild -license curl -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/scottmuc/osx-homedir/master/bin/curl-bash-bootstrap.bash 2> /dev/null | bash ~/bin/coalesce_this_machine
- Map capslock to control
- Set trackpad to tap-to-click
- Launch 1Password and authenticate via credentials+salt stored on a dead tree
- Launch shiftit and get it setup
- Launch flycut and get it setup
So What's Included?
The following is made available by being cloned in the
- bash configuration
- git configuration
- ~/bin (added to PATH)
- neovim configuration
The rest is installed/configured by
- runs sprout-wrap automation which does the following:
- fixes my Dock
- sets a fast key repeat rate
- makes the function keys act as function keys
- changes my menubar clock format
- runs homebrew things.
- installs neovim plugins
- runs OSX softwareupdates