Scott Nonnenberg scottnonnenberg
- social-engineering-for-good 2 A talk on some techniques tech folks can use to work better with the people around them.
- ghost-s3 0 S3 file module for Ghost blog
- groc 0 Documentation generation, in the spirit of literate programming.
- grunt-develop 0 Run a Node.js application for development, with support for auto-reload.
Repositories contributed to
- thehelp/cluster 2 Don't just let your server crash on an unhandled error, finish everything you were doing first. Multiple techniques used to ensure your clients don't get socket hang-ups. Cluster support and gracef…
- thehelp/test 0 One-step install for client/server testing tools: chai, mocha, sinon and code coverage via blanket.
- thehelp/last-ditch 0 Make sure you know when your Node.js process crashes: output the error to stderr, append it to a file, send it via email, and send it via SMS. Cover all your bases in case of loss of filesystem acc…
Contributions in the last year 820 total Mar 5, 2014 – Mar 5, 2015
Longest streak 15 days October 7 – October 21
Current streak 0 days Last contributed