WP Netlify Deploy
This plugin triggers a Netlify deploy when a WordPress post is updated or created. It is meant to be used for headless WordPress with Gatsby as a front end.
Full tutorial for usage located here: https://scottbolinger.com/headless-wordpress-with-gatsby/
- Clone this repository, unzip and add to wp-content/plugins
- Active the plugin
- Create a new webook on Netlify under Build and Deploy => Continuous deployment, build hooks.
- Coming soon...Add a deploy notification under Build and Deploy => Deploy Notifications. Click Add notification => Outgoing Webhook, enter this url: https://YOURSITEDOMAIN.com/wp-json/wp-netlify-deploy/notifications
- Add your build hooks to the plugin settings and save.
- Select the hooks you want to trigger a rebuild in the plugin settings, and save.