- Status: ✔ Active
- Contributors: @scottsweb
- Description: A WiFi weather station built upon a Spark Core.
- Author: Scott Evans
- Author URI: http://scott.ee
- License: GNU General Public License v2.0
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
nimbus is a WiFi weather station with a variety of sensors. At the moment it can read light, temperature and humidity. In future I am hoping to add a nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide sensor to keep an eye on local pollution levels.
The following variables are available via the Spark Cloud API:
- ip (IP Address)
- temperature (°c)
- humidity (%)
- lux (Light)
- Spark Core
- DHT22 (AM2302)
- 10kΩ resistor for the data pin of the DHT22
- Adafruit GA1A12S202 Log-scale Analog Light Sensor
- Single LED & resistor (see http://docs.spark.io/#/examples/blink-an-led for an intro into calculating the required resistance for your chosen LED)
The included nimbus.fzz file can be opened in Fritzing.
Copy the contents of nimbus.ino into the Spark Build IDE and flash your core. There are no external libraries required at the moment.
- Initial release