Official node.js API client for scottyapp.com. Documentation will be made available at http://scottyapp.com/developers
npm install scottyapp-api-client
Take a look at the https://github.com/scottyapp/scotty project and the tests included here.
Client = require('scottyapp-api-client').Client client = new Client('yourkey','yoursecret') client.doStuff(...)
var Client = require('scottyapp-api-client').Client; var client = new Client('yourkey','yoursecret'); client.doStuff(...);
Follow us on Twitter at
and like us on Facebook please. Every mention is welcome and we follow back.
- Now checks for response codes from the API and raises an error if it is not in the 2xx range
- Ensured that data is empty if null, just in case
- Removed some logging
- Fixed an even more pathetic token bug
- Fixed some pathetic token bug.
- First version - basic api done.
- npm run-script watch
Publish new version
- Change version in package.json
- git tag -a v0.0.4 -m 'version 0.0.4'
- git push --tags
- npm publish
Copyright (c) 2011 Martin Wawrusch and Freshfugu, Inc. See LICENSE for further details.