After many years in the making, I'm happy to release the first official version of Scout-App since 2012. It has been completely re-written (100% new code), uses all new technology, and comes loaded with a ton of new features. See the website for a list of major features.
Changes since 2.0.1-Beta 2 (April 26th, 2016)
- Relocated Themes folder for easier access
- Added Dutch language translation (Thanks to Stephan)
- Added Zorin 9 and Zorin 11 to officially supported OS's
- Added support for Ubuntu 16 (Ubuntu 12 and 14 still supported)
- Added support for Debian 8
- Apparently we can support all the way back to OSX 10.6 (NW.js is so much better than Electron)
- Added in Recursive folder processing for Sass files (#241)
- First Time User Experience now only shows projects folders that contain at least one project
- Auto-Guesser for Sass input/output folders is now case sensitive (for my Linux homies)
- Fixed a 1px bug above the sidebar that was driving me crazy
- Project Management:
- Created Automated build script to make updating Scout-App in the future much easier/faster
- Improved the saved settings file.