This is a rather small release since we just had a major release less than two weeks ago. It's being done to address an issue where Windows 32-Bit machines could not run Scout-App.
Changes since 2.5.7 (Oct 1st, 2016)
For those interested in the code changes since 2.5.7.
- 2.5.7 vs 2.6.8 code comparison (commit diff)
- Smaller Windows distribution sizes. (11% smaller)
- Warn users if their input folder does not contain Sass files (#266)
- Scout-App 2.0.2 and 2.5.7 would not run on Windows 32-bit, 2.6.8 resolves this. (#270)
- Improved accuracy of home path for OSX, because sometimes it reports that your username is "root" instead of the actual name... for some reason? Brilliant.
- Began process of creating GitHub issues for all items on the to-do list
- Started UX conversation about redesigning FTUX (#273)
- Updated documentation for translations.
- Updated Sass Mixin library license (spoiler, everyone uses MIT)
- "Spanish" translation by ireneml-fr. (#268)
- "French" translation was improved by AnotherJavaCoder (#271)
Edit: A new translation for Scout-App 2.6.8 was released for Hungarian. It can be downloaded here: