Python wrapper for Bing API
Getting an API key
- Make a Microsoft account.
- Visit the Bing Search API page.
- Log into your Microsoft account there.
- Return to the search API page and select an appropriate tier. (currently, the 5,000 transactions per month tier is free; one transaction is one page of results).
- Go to "My Account" and your Primary Account Key is shown there; this is the API key you need to use here.
import bing api = bing.Api('your-key') web_results = api.query('hello world') news_results = api.query('hello world', srctype='News')