Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release brings small new features and improvements across the codebase.
- Google Cloud Storage is supported in FilesPipeline and ImagesPipeline.
- Crawling with proxy servers becomes more efficient, as connections to proxies can be reused now.
- Warnings, exception and logging messages are improved to make debugging easier.
- scrapy parse command now allows to set custom request meta via --meta argument.
- Compatibility with Python 3.6, PyPy and PyPy3 is improved; PyPy and PyPy3 are now supported officially, by running tests on CI.
- Better default handling of HTTP 308, 522 and 524 status codes.
- Documentation is improved, as usual.