The command line client for Screwdriver.
Please note that this code is no longer used by the screwdriver.cd team and has not been maintained in a while. You are welcome to use and/or contribute to it at your own risk.
$ client --help $ client pipelines list $ client builds list $ client jobs list
Building From Source
- Ensure all dependencies (listed below) are met
- Get the code from github and add it to your GOPATH under src/github.com/screwdriver-cd/client
bash $ swagger generate client <path to swagger spec>
- Run ```bash $ go get`` in the root directory of the Screwdriver Client
bash $ go installin the root directory of the Screwdriver Client
bash $ sd --helpto get started!
$ go get github.com/screwdriver-cd/client $ go test -cover github.com/screwdriver-cd/client/...
- Go-Swagger Binary - This is used in order to do the code generation following the Swagger (OpenAPI) Specification
- Go-Swagger Tag 0.50.0 Dependency - This is a code dependency for the package go-swagger, in order to build from source, this is required.
- The code generation is picky about the packages it tries to pull down. Ensure that the code generated all uses the dependencies from go-swagger
Code licensed under the BSD 3-Clause license. See LICENSE file for terms.